New patch - new leaks. Details about the Rune System and changes to Season Passes. Oh, and black Friday sale.
Table of Contents
Awaken Summon;Clear Story Mode chapter 10-10 after day 7
1. Runes increases attributes and can increase the effects of passive abilities after a character's Awaken Skill has been activated.
2. One Rune can be socketed in a single node; and the node must correspond to the type of Rune being used.
3. Socketing 2/6 Legendary quality Runes will awaken a character's passive ability.
4. Rare Quality: Socket in characters of the same Soul Hall to obtain a static bonus.
5. Mythic Quality: Socket in characters of the same Soul Hall or characters with similar attributes to obtain a static bonus.
6. Elite Quality: Socket in characters of the same Soul Hall to obtain a static bonus.
7. Legendary Quality: Socket in characters of the same Soul Hall to obtain two attribute bonuses; if socketed on the same character; a third bonus will be obtained at random as well.
*If the Soul Hall is consistent; the higher the quality; the greater the attribute bonuses. Rune Promotion Legendary Runes can be spent to promote other Legendary Runes of the same attribute
tl;dr: Place runes according to types (like War Soul types), get bonus. Bonus is upgradeable, but requires same type. 2 legendary runes = awaken unit, get passive.
Idk what they mean with Soul Halls - I mean there are 4 colors, but the colors correspond with the rarity and not the soul halls Inb4 they're soul hall typed
This description reads like every unit having only one 7th skill btw
Season Pass (Mythic Version)
Purchase Mythic Version to immediately receive rewards
Dunno about this one, hopefully just a text adoption because "Mythic" seems to be lower in the rune system than "Elite", however during development they had 3 season passes (free, Elite, Elite+).
Best Black Friday Pack
Black Friday Gold Pack
Well, not really, and yes, I love you too